My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thespeedygourmet.net
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

MORE WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

MAKE AHEAD MEALS FOR BUSY MOMS COOKBOOK:

Congratulations to:  Pricilla

STARFRIT APPLE PRO PEELER:

Congratulations to:  sphinxcw!

PEPPERIDGE FARM CRACKER ASSORTMENT (3 winners):

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
128
221
366

Timestamp: 2009-10-28 05:24:31 UTC

Congratulations to: Becca, Stephanie and bleatham!

All winners have been notified and have 72 hours to reply.



Photobucket

2 comments:

brokenteepee said...

Yay for all the winners but yay especially for me! heh heh

Lorie Shewbridge said...

Congrats to all the winners... I'm kind of jealous of you, sphinxcw, I really wanted that apple pealer! :-) I have an apple pie to make and now I have to use my old metal pealer that is a pain to put together and take apart and clean.. oh well, enjoy your prizes, I am sure you will love them... I'm sure you deserve them!!
Happy autumn everyone!!