My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thespeedygourmet.net
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

MORE WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

MAKE AHEAD MEALS FOR BUSY MOMS COOKBOOK:

Congratulations to:  Pricilla

STARFRIT APPLE PRO PEELER:

Congratulations to:  sphinxcw!

PEPPERIDGE FARM CRACKER ASSORTMENT (3 winners):

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
128
221
366

Timestamp: 2009-10-28 05:24:31 UTC

Congratulations to: Becca, Stephanie and bleatham!

All winners have been notified and have 72 hours to reply.



Photobucket

2 comments:

Pricilla said...

Yay for all the winners but yay especially for me! heh heh

Bill and Lorie Shewbridge said...

Congrats to all the winners... I'm kind of jealous of you, sphinxcw, I really wanted that apple pealer! :-) I have an apple pie to make and now I have to use my old metal pealer that is a pain to put together and take apart and clean.. oh well, enjoy your prizes, I am sure you will love them... I'm sure you deserve them!!
Happy autumn everyone!!