My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thespeedygourmet.net
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 8, 2009

OLD FAMILY RECIPES

Everybody has old family recipes - sometimes they will share, and sometimes they will not. I am hoping you will be willing to share some of yours. If you are please send them to me at mandjregan at gmail dot com and a link to your blog. I will give you linky love as well as list your recipes in this post.

Thanks!

Now - I have a couple of my own that I would like to share. These are from way back on my Mother's side of the family, and they are excellent. Click on the tabs on the recipe cards below to view the description, recipe, etc.

AUNT SNOOKS' BUTTERMILK PANCAKES:

Aunt Snooks' Buttermilk Pancakes

The best pancakes ever!

See Aunt Snooks' Buttermilk Pancakes on Key Ingredient.



Mom's (Joy) Pie Dough:

Joy's Pie Dough

My mom made the best pie dough…she was from ...

See Joy's Pie Dough on Key Ingredient.



My dear friend Jennifer from Rundpinne submitted this old family recipe - these sound delicious! Thanks Jen!

Barb's Chocolate Drop Cookies

See Barb's Chocolate Drop Cookies on Key Ingredient.



Blog author never gets paid to post. The only compensation for any review on this site is a sample of product for review. I received compensation for this review. The opinions herein are those of blog author only. Compensation received has no bearing on any review outcome. Please refer to my Acknowlegement Policy for further information.

4 comments:

Andrea Proulx said...

I want to go make Pancakes right now... YUM!!

Amy Clary said...

OK...those pancakes sound delish. I will have to pocket that recipe. :)

Mrs. M said...

I am LOVING that your recipes are so easily printed!!!!

Jennifer said...

Awesome recipes, keep them coming!